Authentic Papillon 26.
The Papillon is a Louis Vuitton Classic. Designed by Henri Racamier, the husband of Louis Vuitton’s great granddaughter and launched in 1966.
Papillon means Butterfly and was a staple of the Brand until the late 20teens. Completely discontinued in it’s original form the Papillon has been resurrected in a much different form in the last 2 years.
- at 26cms this Papillon is a small, but very wearable bag.
- the straps are shorter, ensuring a very comfortable hand carry.
- completely lined in calfskin, without internal pockets. Clean and unmarked.
- key anchor
- Canvas and Vachetta (leather) is in perfect condition. No marks or damage
- Date Code: DU 1004 (France October 2004)
- Dust Cover